Monday, January 28, 2013

Baguette Et Chocolat(sorry no pictures)

  This might be one of my last blogs for awhile, but I wanted to make sure to mention that my sister and I visited Baguette Et Chocolat (http://www.baguetteetchocolat.com/).  Though we didn't exactly eat here, we bought a couple loafs of bread and a chocolate croissant, I would recommend stopping by if you happen to be in the area.
   My sister and I bought a sourdough loaf and a loaf of brioche.  Both of these breads had excellent flavor and perfect texture.  My only regret is that I didn't buy more than one of each.  I also wish that this authentic French bakery wasn't so far away.  We live up in North Austin so driving to the Bee Caves area isn't exactly on our way to anything.  BUT, if I'm around the area, I will make sure to drop by and actually have a bite to each and enjoy the little restaurant/bistro/cafe/bakery whatever it is.
Until next time, Enjoy your food,
-Henry
   I've been informed that I forgot to describe the chocolate croissant. Oops, it was delicious. The actual croissant was very buttery and flakey without being oily and the chocolate wasn't overly sweet and complimented the savory aspect of the pastry very near perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment