Saturday, January 12, 2013

Man Bites Dog...

   Hi my name is Henry and I recently had the opportunity to visit a little place cleverly named "Man Bites Dog."  This eatery is basically a  fancy hotdog joint that offers a unique twist on your regular everyday dog on a bun.
    Its my first time to eat here, not bad.  I had the "hair of the dog" which was really juicy and tasty.  However the pulled pork Mac n' Cheese lacked anything to be desired.  Though the Macaroni was actually cooked well, it sat in an oily, bland "soup" of coagulated cheese.  And the minute amount of pulled pork that was added did nothing to improve the flavor profile.  But the fires were good, crisp and not too oily and I also liked the selection of Maine fountain drinks (Root beer, Doppelganger, Mexicane Cola and Diet Mexicane Cola and a few others that I don't remember).
    So overall I'd visit again, but I'll make sure to get the tater tots next time, that is if I'm in the neighborhood.  Till next time Happy Eating.

-Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment